Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Zulu language
This is the main category of the Zulu language.
Information about Zulu:
- Category:Zulu lemmas: Zulu lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:zu:All topics: Zulu terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Zulu appendices: Pages containing additional information about Zulu.
- Category:Zulu phrases: Zulu groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Requests (Zulu): Zulu entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Zulu templates: Zulu templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Zulu terms by etymology: Zulu terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Zulu terms by usage: Zulu terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Zulu: Categories with terms derived from Zulu in various specific languages.
- Category:Zulu terms needing attention: Zulu terms that need the attention of knowledgeable editors.
- Category:User zu: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Zulu.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
Pages in category "Zulu language"
This category contains only the following page.