Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Zulu language
This is the main category of the Zulu language.
Information about Zulu:
- Category:Zulu lemmas: Zulu lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:zu:All topics: Zulu terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Zulu appendices: Pages containing additional information about Zulu.
- Category:Zulu entry maintenance: Zulu entries, or entries in other languages containing Zulu terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Zulu phrases: Zulu groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Zulu templates: Zulu templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Zulu terms by etymology: Zulu terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Zulu terms by usage: Zulu terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Zulu: Categories with terms derived from Zulu in various specific languages.
- Category:User zu: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Zulu.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Zulu lemmas (11 c, 397 e)
- ► Zulu entry maintenance (10 c, 1 e)
- ► Zulu figures of speech (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Zulu modules (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Zulu non-lemma forms (1 c, 161 e)
- ► Zulu phrases (1 c, 3 e)
- ► User zu (0 c, 1 e)
Pages in category "Zulu language"
This category contains only the following page.