Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- IPA: [ˈzuːluː]
From Zulu umZulu.
Zulu (not comparable)
- Pertaining to the Zulu people, culture, or language.
pertaining to the Zulu people, culture, or language
Zulu (plural Zulus)
- An individual member of the Zulu people.
- The letter Z in the ICAO spelling alphabet
- A designation for time along the prime meridian; UTC; Zulu time.
- Noon MST is 19:00 Zulu.
member of the Zulu people
Proper noun 
- An African ethnic group living mainly in the KwaZulu-Natal Province in eastern South Africa.
- The language of these people, a Bantu language; isiZulu.
- (language): isiZulu
African ethnic group
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
See also 
- Wiktionary's coverage of Zulu terms
- Appendix:Zulu Swadesh list for a Swadesh list of basic vocabulary words in Zulu
- ISO 639-1 code zu, ISO 639-3 code zul
- Ethnologue entry for Zulu, zu