Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Zulu terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Zulu noun forms: Zulu nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Zulu nouns by inflection type: Zulu nouns organized by the type of inflection they follow.
- Category:Zulu pluralia tantum: Zulu nouns that are mostly or exclusively used in the plural form.
- Category:Zulu proper nouns: Zulu nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Zulu singularia tantum: Zulu nouns that are mostly or exclusively used in the singular form.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Zulu noun forms (1 c, 161 e)
- ► Zulu class 3 nouns (0 c, 21 e)
- ► Zulu class 5 nouns (0 c, 41 e)
- ► Zulu class 7 nouns (0 c, 27 e)
- ► Zulu class 9 nouns (1 c, 45 e)
- ► Zulu nouns by inflection type (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Zulu singularia tantum (1 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Zulu nouns"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 201 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)