Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Zulu terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Zulu noun forms: Zulu nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Zulu irregular nouns: Zulu nouns that follow non-standard patterns of inflection.
- Category:Zulu pluralia tantum: Zulu nouns that are mostly or exclusively used in the plural form.
- Category:Zulu proper nouns: Zulu nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Zulu singularia tantum: Zulu nouns that are mostly or exclusively used in the singular form.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
Pages in category "Zulu nouns"
The following 198 pages are in this category, out of 198 total.