Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
English citations of hatschek
- 1983, David Ambrose, Lesotho,
- The second diacritic is the hatschek applied to the aspirated ts sound, written tš.
- 1995 February 10 (3:16 am), “
- I am looking for a Mac font (preferably Postscript, but TrueType would be ok) that can be used in Reunion, that has the Czech diacrytical marks, ie: the “hatschek” (small “v”) over the c and r, and the accented capital A.
- 2002 August 14 (5:51 pm), “
- All works fine in case I am using unicode where only the last byte is set. Using unicode with two significant bytes (in this case the “Hatschek”) only a substition byte (1A) is inserted.