Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also communism
- The ideology of political parties that use the term Communist in their names, usually Marxist and Leninist.
- The socio-economic system based on such parties' ideologies.
- (US, informal) A state of affairs perceived as oppressive, overly arbitrary, or totalitarian.
- 1953 (pub. 1997), Eugen Rosenstock-Huessy ed., Hinge of Generations-1953 Transcripts 
- ...he shouldn't...just...[say]..."I -- I am responsible for prosperity,"...that's Communism, Sir, you see.
- 1992, Sylvia Whitman, V Is for Victory: The American Home Front During World War II 
- Although her elder daughter, Jane, complains, “that's Communism,” Mrs. Hilton rents her own bedroom to a retired colonel.
- 1998, Joseph Martin Hernon, Profiles in Character: Hubris and Heroism in the U.S. Senate, 1789-1990 
- ...[he] condemned Thurmond's proposal for its “totalitarianism”: “That's Communism....That's China. That's not America.
- 1953 (pub. 1997), Eugen Rosenstock-Huessy ed., Hinge of Generations-1953 Transcripts