Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (in right-wing discourse, pejorative, offensive) Islamist Nazism, Nazi Islamism: a real or imagined conflation of Nazism and Islamism.
- 1989 December 28, Bumiputra and Islamonazism, in talk.politics.mideast, Usenet
- 2002, Dave Kopel, "A Rich Tradition", The National Review, December 5 
- From the river to the sea, the whole land will one day be free — free of all the terrorist factions, and free for people of every religious faith to live without fear of Islamonazism, in all its perverse variations.
- 2010 October 6, Islamonazism and its historic, systematic and continue persecution of Christians ("Christains" to some), in alt.politics.immigration, Usenet