Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: srs
Initialism [please replace this header]
SRS (plural SRSes)
- (automotive) supplemental restraint system or secondary restraint system: car airbags.
- (medicine) sex reassignment surgery
- (statistics) simple random sample: A sample chosen from a population so that any sample of the same size could have equally likely been chosen.
- (biochemistry) Small RNA Sequencing
- (software) software requirement specification
SRS ? (Cyrillic spelling CPC)