Talk:go Pete Tong
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
The following discussion has been moved from Wiktionary:Requests for verification.
This discussion is no longer live and is left here as an archive. Please do not modify this conversation, though feel free to discuss its conclusions.
- From Google Books:
- "after half an hour he was experienced enough to know it had all gone Pete Tong and simply stopped using his phones", Starfishing By Nicola Monaghan, p181
- "it didn't take a brain surgeon to realize that things were obviously in danger of going Pete Tong", Sniper One: The Blistering True Story of a British Battle Group Under Siege By Dan Mills
- "Things started going Pete Tong as the superficially attractive two- or three-year fixed mortgage deals ran out, interest rates went up and the housing bubble inevitably burst" Cityboy Beer and Loathing in the Square Mile By Geraint Anderson
- It's All Gone Pete Tong is a film. Equinox ◑ 23:25, 24 August 2011 (UTC)
- Passes. - -sche (discuss) 20:08, 2 September 2011 (UTC)