Here are the top few hits from the 11K (excluding dictionary entries and other mentions).
- another ingenuitive bikini top style
- their capacity for ingenuitive song-writing
- I contest that atonal jazz is neither ingenuitive nor daring.
- Ooh, very nice, very ingenuitive. I'd appreciate it being later re-scaled based on both city population and era, but right now I think it's plenty good
- Envision v2 boasts a brand new engine, 100% template support, ingenuitive new features and an all-in-all community builder
- I want to let you know about an ingenuitive ISP owner
- As I said before, you just have to do something clever and ingenuitive
Not a one of them is a typo for ingenuity or anything else. Evidently ingenuity is a relatively recent coinage, probably a blend of ingenious and creative or intuitive (UD seems to think the latter). It doesn't seem quite the same as ingenious. Maybe these people just don't know ingenious? It turns out that "ingenuitive ingenious" gets 725 hits, including
- They are ingenious, ingenuitive, and imaginitive. -dmh 04:43, 19 January 2007 (UTC)