Its primary function is to provide completely autonomous creation of Serbo-Croatian inflected forms.
Its other function is to verify consistency of existing Serbo-Croatian entries and report anomalies. In particular:
- to report usage of obsoleted or generic (e.g.
- to verify precise mirroring of Cyrillic and Latin script entries
- to verify inflected forms against HJP & HEL databases, as well as its own internal heuristics
- to verify that existing inflected forms reflect inflectional tables of lemma entries and vice versa
Bot will also be used for various trivial forms of editing of Serbo-Croatian sections. In particular
- to generate morphological etymologies
- to synch derived terms, related terms, and various *nyms
- to generate missing pronunciations
- to generate references
When run, the bot operates on the live XML dump of all the entries inside Category:Serbo-Croatian language. It can handle appending to existing SH entries, including cases with multiple and shared etymologies, multiple and shared pronunciations.
- User:ŠtambukBot/Report - analysis of anomalous SH entries requiring cleanup or attention
- User:ŠtambukBot/Statistics - statistics of existing SH entries
- User:ŠtambukBot/Log - detailed bot activity log
- User:ŠtambukBot/Missing - lists of missing SC lemmata, checked against comprehensive predefined lists of 70k lemmata, extracted from Vladimir Anić's Veliki Rječnik hrvatskoga jezika