Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Serbo-Croatian language
- Category:Serbo-Croatian lemmas: Serbo-Croatian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:sh:All topics: Serbo-Croatian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Serbo-Croatian appendices: Pages containing additional information about Serbo-Croatian.
- Category:Serbo-Croatian names: Serbo-Croatian words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Serbo-Croatian phrases: Serbo-Croatian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Serbo-Croatian: Serbo-Croatian terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Requests (Serbo-Croatian): Serbo-Croatian entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Serbo-Croatian symbols: Serbo-Croatian written signs.
- Category:Serbo-Croatian templates: Serbo-Croatian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Serbo-Croatian terms by etymology: Serbo-Croatian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Serbo-Croatian terms by usage: Serbo-Croatian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Serbo-Croatian: Categories with terms derived from Serbo-Croatian in various specific languages.
- Category:Serbo-Croatian terms needing attention: Serbo-Croatian terms that need the attention of knowledgeable editors.
- Category:User sh: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Serbo-Croatian.
|A B C Č|
|А Б В Г|
This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.