Audio (US) (file)
- Plural form of standard
- (plural form only): Pertaining to standards, concerned with standards, specific to standards.
- There is some sign of disparate standards bodies becoming more closely aligned.
Usage notes 
A body or organization that dictates standards does not exist to confer details about a single standard. Standard as an adjective generally refers to a specific version of a standard issued by a standards institution; that standard version itself will actually be a list of many individual standards. For example, ANSI Standard MUMPS refers to the 1995 MUMPS programming language specification issued by the American National Standards Institute, a standards organization. 1995 MUMPS standard specifies many standards that a programming language must adhere to, to be legitimately recognised as "standard MUMPS."
- genitive singular indefinite of standard
- masculine plural of standard
- indefinite genitive singular of standard