Halliburton shill is a term used to describe people in government that have conflicts of interest and use their power to enrich themselves and the company they have financial interests in. Cf., family values.
Shillus de Halliburtus
Until halliburton shill enters common usage, you can use a variety of other terms together to convey a similar meaning:
- front organization
- ghost writer
- brown noser
- the slang definitions of tool
- Wikipedia's entry for conflict of interest
I created (or at least originated) the following dictionary entries here:
- laissez aller
- specific phobia
- no shit, Sherlock
- dead tree edition
- I take a satirical approach to current events in a blog called Dick Cheney's Shill at Halliburton.
- Pro-Lick on Wikipedia (where I continue to be blocked for actually insisting the verfication policy be followed)
- Pro-Lick on Wikimedia
- Wikiality, a better reality
Wikipedia had some sort of password emergency the spring of 2007. Number of times one of my passwords has been guessed, stolen, or forgotten: 0. You can look that up here under zero.