Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- A script assisting in archiving deletion discussions.
- I enabled aWa at Special:Preferences. Won't you?
- Go to WT:RFV, WT:RFD or WT:RFDO. For each level-two section header, an "[archive]" link will appear next to it. Click on it to mark the section for archiving. You can probably figure out the rest.
- The gadget seems stable now, although the code uses some crude hacks and may need optimising (look for "XXX"). The basic structure and core functionality is rather clean, however. Improvements to the UI are also welcome.
- Discussions are usually archived seven days after closure, to give everyone time to raise any objections: more controversial discussions may be kept for longer.