aesthetican (plural aestheticans)
- One versed in aesthetics.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of York H. Gunther to this entry?)
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Michael Meehan to this entry?)
- 1996, Stephen F. Soitos, The Blues Detective
- The question of Reed's relation to other black aestheticans of the period such as Addison Gayle […]
- aesthetican in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- aesthetican at OneLook Dictionary Search
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.