Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (relative to past) Having existed for so great a period of time that its longevity cannot be expressed.
- The ageless pyramids stood prominently against the sunset.
- (relative to future) Continuing infinitely or indefinitely.
- This memorial will show our ageless respect to those who died.
- Always appearing youthful; never seeming to age.
- Her ageless face.
2011 February 12, Phil McNulty, “Man Utd 2 - 1 Man City”, BBC:
- As United finally started to pose a threat, Darren Fletcher headed straight at City keeper Hart from Ryan Giggs' cross - and the seemingly ageless Old Trafford veteran was instrumental when they took the lead four minutes before the interval.
having existed for so great a period of time that its longevity cannot be expressed