Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (biology) Any of several mechanisms that regulate the periodicity of biological functions.
- (Should we delete(+) this sense?) The progression from puberty to menopause during which a woman can bear children.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- 2005 US Department of Health - Your guide to healthy sleep
- Your biological clock is actually a tiny bundle of cells in your brain that responds to light signals received through your eyes.
- 1994 Rugh Winter, Bonnie Eaker-Weil - Adultery, the Forgivable Sin
- Take Linda, a thirty-nine-year-old newscaster who relished her career but began to hear the alarm ringing on her biological clock.