Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Rhymes: -ɒbəl
bobble (plural bobbles)
- A furry ball attached on top of a hat
- (UK) Elasticated band used for securing hair (for instance in a ponytail)
- (informal) A pill (ball formed on surface of fabric, as on laundered clothes).
furry ball attached on top of a hat
elasticated band for securing hair
- To bob up and down.
- (US) To make a mistake in.
- to roll slowly
- November 17 2012, BBC Sport: Arsenal 5-2 Tottenham 
- A neat interchange between Mikel Arteta and Wilshere set up Podolski and his finish bobbled into the net via Gallas.
- November 17 2012, BBC Sport: Arsenal 5-2 Tottenham