Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
brier (plural briers)
- Any of many plants with thorny stems growing in dense clusters, such as many in the Rosa, Rubus, and Smilax genera.
- Erica arborea, a thorny Mediterranean shrub.
- A pipe for smoking, made from the roots of that shrub.
- (figuratively) Any unpleasantry in general.
A pipe made from the roots of that shrub
Any unpleasantry in general
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked