Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
channelization (plural channelizations)
- the straightening and widening of a stream or river
- The division of a wide-band communications channel into multiple narrow-band channels
- 1998 Lloyd L. Adams - Wetlands Overview: Problems With Acreage Data Persist
- Section 404 of the Clean Water Act does not regulate activities such as drainage, ditching, and channelization for agricultural production . . .
- 1979 Radiofrequency use and management: impacts from the World Administrative Radio Conference of 1979.
- The specific frequency bands are not consistent with the current design and channelization plans for the DSCS [Defense Satellite Communications System] III