Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (vulgar, slang) To make impossible another's intended goal of sexual intercourse.
- (vulgar, slang, by extension) To prevent someone from achieving a goal, aggressively getting in the way.
cockblock (plural cockblocks)
- (slang) A person who deliberately or inadvertently makes impossible another's intended goal of sexual intercourse.
- (slang, by extension) Something designed to prevent one from achieving a goal (e.g. an intentionally difficult level of video game).
- For usage examples of this term, see the citations page.