Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
coglione m (plural coglioni)
- mona (Venetian slang for cunt. With no plural).
- pirla (Milanese slang for cock. With no plural).
- bambascione (Lombard slang for "A great stupid"). Plural: "bambascioni".
- bamba: the same of "bambacione" used in Brescia city. With no plural.
- allocco (litterally: brown owl)
- balordo (silly and rambling guy)
- barbagianni (litterally: barn owl)
- cazzone: stupid.
- merdaccia: colourless person.
- coglionazzo: inane person.
- beota: stubborn
- minchione: used in Southern Italy (expecially in Sicily). It means "Guy with no brain". Plural: minchioni.
- crotano: Venetian slang for obstinate
- cefalo: (literally "Grey Mullet") A very stupid man.
- piparlot (in Ferrara city: a very silly person). With no plural
- bec d'oc (in Ferrara city, litterally "Goose's beak". Colloquially "A dull man"). With no plural
- zeul (in Ferrara city: the same of "Cefalo"; see above). With no plural
- ciordo (in Ferrara city: the same of "Very stupid"; see above). With no plural
- ignureul ("Ignurant" + "Zeul": slang used in Via Palestro district, in Ferrara city for "stupid and with no culture". With no plural)
- gonzo (Plural: gonzi)
- citrullo (Used in Tuscany. Plural: citrulli)
- grullo (Used in Tuscany. Plural: grulli)
- rincoglionito (A person who became stupid for old age. Plural: rincoglioniti)
- rimbambito (used in whole Italy) means "What a stupid !". Plural "rimbambiti".
- rimba has the same meanings of "rimbambito" and it's a colloquial form. With no plural.
- mongolo: true meaning is "Down affected guy" ("Mongolo" is a "Mongolic eye guy"). In Emilia region is often used for "Foolish", with a very ugly meaning. Plural "Mongoli"
- baccalà (Word used in Veneto region, with no plural. Litterally: "Dried and salted cod" = more and more stupid)
- babbeo (Plural: babbei for "silly and without brain")
- merluzzo (Plural: Merluzzi) or Stocafisso (Plural: Stocafissi) - litterally: Codfish for a person who cannot use his brain.
- abbelinato: used in Genoa for "very silly". Plural "abbelinati".
- cazzaro: in Rome, so it's called a person who's going on saying stupid things. Plural "cazzari"
- fregnacciaro: in Rome, so it's called a person who vaints in vain about not got merits. Plural "fregnacciari".
- Cottolengo, in some districts in Piedmont region, so it's called a man who should have to be locked up in a mental hospital ("Cottolengo" is the name of a famous hospital in Turin for Down affected patients). With no plural.
- frescone: roman word for "a particular kind of silly man". Plural "fresconi".
- balabiott lombard word that means: "A poor and stupid man". With no plural.
- testa di cazzo: litterally cock's head (where "cock" is male sex) or dickhead. It's widely used in whole Italy as "more and more stupid". Plural: "teste di cazzo".