Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- To provide a commentary; to act as a commentator; to maintain a stream of comments about some event.
- For the radio audience he will commentate on the match.
Sometimes proscribed as an unnecessary or uneducated backformation, with comment and provide commentary preferred.
to provide commentary
- second-person plural present indicative of commentare
- second-person plural imperative of commentare
- feminine plural of
- vocative masculine singular of