convertite (plural convertites)
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
- Feminine plural form of convertito
- Plural form of convertita
- second-person plural present indicative of convertire
- second-person plural imperative of convertire
- feminine plural of convertito
- second-person plural present active imperative of convertō