- (transitive) To delight, to charm, to bring pleasure to.
- (intransitive) To take delight in, to take pleasure in.
- “delectate” in Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary, Merriam-Webster Online
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
- second-person plural present active imperative of dēlectō
- vocative masculine singular of