derivate (not comparable)
- Derived; derivative.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of H. Taylor to this entry?)
derivate (plural derivates)
- Something derived; a derivative.
derivate (third-person singular simple present derivates, present participle derivating, simple past and past participle derivated)
- (obsolete) To derive.
- second-person plural present indicative of derivare
- second-person plural imperative of derivare
- feminine plural of derivato
- second-person plural present active imperative of dērīvō