- To doubt.
- If he […] were to loiter dubitating, and not come.
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
- adverbial present passive participle of dubitar
- second-person plural present indicative of dubitare
- second-person plural imperative of dubitare
- feminine plural of
- first-person plural present active imperative of dubitō