Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (UK) IPA(key): /ɛkˌspɪəriˈɛnʃəl/, /ɪkˌspɪəriˈɛnʃəl/
- (US) enPR: ĭk-spîr'ē-ĕnʹshəl, IPA(key): /ɪkˌspɪriˈɛnʃəl/
- Of, related to, encountered in, or derived from experience.
- Atheists argue that there is no experiential confirmation for the existence of a god.
- Each color has a unique experiential quality.
- experiential education
- experiential innovation
- experiential knowledge
- experiential philosopher
- experiential philosophy
- experiential platform
- experiential world