Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (UK) IPA: /ɛkˌspɪəriˈɛnʃəl/, /ɪkˌspɪəriˈɛnʃəl/, X-SAMPA: /Ek%spI@ri"EnS@l/, /Ik%spI@ri"EnS@l/
- (US) enPR: ĭk-spîr'ē-ĕnʹshəl, IPA: /ɪkˌspɪriˈɛnʃəl/, X-SAMPA: /Ik%spIri"EnS@l/
- Of, related to, encountered in, or derived from experience.
- Atheists argue that there is no experiential confirmation for the existence of a god.
- Each color has a unique experiential quality.
- experiential education
- experiential innovation
- experiential knowledge
- experiential philosopher
- experiential philosophy
- experiential platform
- experiential world