hable (comparative more hable, superlative most hable)
- Obsolete form of habile.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Spenser to this entry?)
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
hable (infinitive hablar)
- Formal second-person singular (usted) imperative form of hablar.
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of hablar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present subjunctive form of hablar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of hablar.