Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (North America, ice hockey) A stick used to handle the puck in ice hockey, having a flat, angled blade at the end.
- (UK, field hockey) A stick used to handle the ball in field hockey, having a flat-faced hook at the end.
- (slang) A playing card with the rank of seven.
- (slang) A statistical trend in a graph of survey data in which most of the results are flat and then suddenly peaks in a steep near-vertical direction.
instrument used in ice hockey
instrument used in field hockey
playing card with the rank of seven
- Weisenberg, Michael (2000) The Official Dictionary of Poker. MGI/Mike Caro University. ISBN 978-1880069523