Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- third-person singular future active indicative of iaceō
- "she will lie prostrate, she will lie down; she will recline"
- "he will lie ill, he will be sick"
- "he will linger, he will tarry"
- "it will be placed or situated, it will lie"
- "it will be low, flat or level"
- "she will lie still"
- "he will lie dead"
- "it will lie in ruins"
- "it will hang down loose"
- (of the face or eyes) "it will be fixed on the ground, it will be cast down"
- "he will be indolent, idle or inactive"
- "it will lie dormant or abandoned, it will be of no avail"
- "he will lie overthrown; he will be refuted; he will be despised"
- (of speech or language) "it will be languid, dull or lifeless"