Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
indicia (plural indicias)
- Indications or signs;
- This document has none of the indicia of a contract of adhesion.
- Distinctive markings;
- Harry Potter names, characters and related indicia are copyright and trademark Warner Bros. © 2000. — Front matter, हैरी पॉटर और पारस पत्थर, Hindi translation of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone by J.K. Rowling.
- (philately) A preprinted marking on a mailpiece which shows that postage has been paid by the sender.
- Third-person singular (ele, ela, also used with tu and você?) present indicative of indiciar
- Second-person singular (tu) affirmative imperative of indiciar