Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Alternative spelling of influenceable.
- 2001, Martha B Bronson, Self-Regulation in Early Childhood  
- A reasonable amount of order, regularity, and responsiveness in the environment allows the child to develop a sense that the world is predictable and influencable.
- They are “heavily interconnected by feedback loops, or reentrant mechanisms, that make possible high-order regulations between levels” and are “cognitively penetrable” or influencable at some stage of development.
- 2003, Development and Perspectives of Landscape Ecology, Olaf Bastian and Uta Steinhardt edd. 
- The ecologically relevant soil characteristics and properties can be divided into stable (barely influencable) and unstable (easily influencable) ones.
- 2005, Rudolf Grünig and Richard Kühn, Successful Decision Making  
- Influencable features of the situation will often be useful as decision criteria.
- For example, poor motivation in a sales organisation, an influencable feature, may result from unclear targets on the one hand and inadequate performance-related salary incentives on the other.
- 2001, Martha B Bronson, Self-Regulation in Early Childhood