Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Eshyn ta geddyn drogh chleuin t'eh coayl inneen. ― He who gets a bad son-in-law loses a daughter.
- Hymnee eh e argid er e 'nneen. ― He left his money to his daughter.
- Ta 'neen echey jeh'n eash ayd. ― He has a daughter your age.
- Ta 'nneen echey uneashagh rhyt. ― He has a daughter your age.
- Ta troor dy 'neenyn eck dy chur ayns poosey. ― She has three daughters to marry off.
- T'eh son cur Moirrey er e 'neen. ― He is going to call his daughter Mary.