Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- third-person singular past historic of instaurer
- third-person singular present indicative of instaurare
- second-person singular imperative of instaurare
- first-person singular present active imperative of īnstaurō
- Informal second-person singular (tú) affirmative imperative form of instaurar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present indicative form of instaurar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present indicative form of instaurar.