Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
katsura (plural katsuras)
- One of two species of trees in the genus Cercidiphyllum, most commonly Cercidiphyllum japonicum, one of the largest trees in Asia.
2007 May 31, Anne Raver, “Reshaping Their Own Worldview”, New York Times:
- To screen out the houses, Mr. Darke and Ms. Zoehrer have planted cedars and katsura trees, sweetshrub and shadbush, and turned their gaze inward, to the garden of their own making.
- Katsura (tree) on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Katsura (tree)
- Cercidiphyllum on Wikispecies. Wikispecies: Cercidiphyllum
- Cercidiphyllum japonicum on Wikimedia Commons. Wikimedia Commons: Cercidiphyllum japonicum
- rōmaji reading of