Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Any form of machine, having rotating blades, used to cut grass.
- A person who mows lawns using a lawnmower.
machine for cutting grass
- 1898 Robert Budd Ross et.al. - Landmarks of Detroit;: A History of the City, - Page 738
- Aside from his interest in the above company, Mr. Johnson is president of the Pastime Lawn Mower Co. and the International Specialty Co
- 1900 Walter Hines Page, Arthur Wilson Page - The World's Work ...: A History of Our Time
- The tractor is so simple that any boy or girl may operate it, walk-ing and steering it as if it were a lawn mower, but without pushing