Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (transitive) To cause to rise in the air and float, as if in defiance of gravity.
- The magician levitated the woman.
- (intransitive) To be suspended in the air, as if in defiance of gravity.
- The guru claimed that he could levitate.
Related terms 
to be suspended in the air
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Verb form 
- ablative singular of levitās