Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Originates from Huckleberry Hound, a series of cartoons from the 1960s, in which the character Mr. Jinks exclaims, "I hate the meeces to pieces!"
meeces (plural only)
- (nonstandard, childish) plural form of
- "I hate meeces to pieces," he said. Art Howe, manager of the New York Mets last year after seven years in Oakland and five in Houston. - Miracle Over Miami: How the 2003 Marlins Shocked the World (2005) p. 78.
- "We hate meeces to pieces," stated by Patrick T. O'Brien who played Wally (Pest Control guy). Married ... with Children (Episode "Build a Better Mousetrap") 24 January 1988.
- Watch the little meeces carefully. - Warning! This Book May Contain Life (2002) p. 6.
- However, we also must urge you to get a mouse because the battle is over, and those hateful meeces have won. - DBASE for DOS for Dummies (1994) p. 73.
- "Not broken in pieces, like hated little meeces." A line from The Lovecats by The Cure.
- The New Partridge Dictionary of Slang and Unconventional English (2005) p. 1281.