Category:English nonstandard terms
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
English terms that are considered improper, incorrect or commonly misused.
- Category:English nonstandard forms: English forms of standard terms that are considered improper, incorrect or commonly misused.
- Category:English hypercorrections: English forms of other terms by misapplications of grammatical or orthographical rules.
- Category:English misspellings: Common accidental misspellings of English terms.
- Category:English colloquialisms: English terms that are likely to be used primarily in casual conversation rather than in more formal written works, speeches, and discourse.
- Category:English disputed terms: English terms whose usage is proscribed, thus they are considered wrong according to prescriptive sources.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "English nonstandard terms"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 963 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)