Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
anglo (plural anglos)
- An English person or person of English ancestry.
- In the United States, an American, especially a White American, whose native language is English. The term generally is used in contrast to Americans for whom Spanish is their native language, or people whose ancestry is from Latin America. The term is used without regard to English descent. It is likely derived as a reference to English (rather than Spanish) as a native language.
- A white-skinned person.
- brito (“a person from the United Kingdom”)
- Anglio (“England”)
anglo m (plural angli)
- anglo-saxão, anglo-saxônico, anglo-nornando
- anglofilia, anglófilo, anglofobia, anglófobo, anglomania, anglomaníaco
- A male English