Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Spanish terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Spanish noun forms: Spanish nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Spanish countable nouns: Spanish nouns that can be quantified directly by numerals.
- Category:Spanish uncountable nouns: Spanish nouns that indicate qualities, ideas, unbounded mass or other abstract concepts that cannot be quantified directly by numerals.
- Category:Spanish collective nouns: Spanish nouns that indicate groups of related things or beings, without the need of grammatical pluralization.
- Category:Spanish proper nouns: Spanish nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
Pages in category "Spanish nouns"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 20,280 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)