Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Spanish language » Lemmas
- Category:Spanish adjectives: Spanish terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Spanish adverbs: Spanish terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Spanish conjunctions: Spanish terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Spanish determiners: Spanish terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Spanish interjections: Spanish terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Spanish morphemes: Spanish word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Spanish nouns: Spanish terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Spanish numerals: Spanish terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Spanish prepositions: Spanish adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Spanish pronouns: Spanish terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Spanish verbs: Spanish terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
|Top – Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Ññ Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Ww Xx Yy Zz Áá Éé Íí Óó Úú Üü|
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
Pages in category "Spanish lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 29,113 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)