Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Spanish words that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
- Category:Spanish verb forms: Spanish verbs that are conjugated to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Spanish irregular verbs: Spanish verbs that follow non-standard patterns of inflection.
- Category:Spanish suppletive verbs: Spanish irregular verbs that have conjugated forms from different roots.
- Category:Spanish defective verbs: Spanish verbs that lack one or more forms in their conjugations.
- Category:Spanish reflexive verbs: Spanish verbs that indicate actions, occurrences or states directed from the grammatical subjects to themselves.
- Category:Spanish ergative verbs: Spanish verbs whose object may not be explicitly shown, because the explicit subject acts as object.
- Category:Spanish impersonal verbs: Spanish verbs that do not indicate actions, occurrences or states of any specific grammatical subject.
- Category:Spanish phrasal verbs: Spanish verbs accompanied by particles, such as prepositions and adverbs.
|A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
|a ac af am ar at aw||ba be bi bo bu||ca ce ci co cu||da de di do du||e ec ef em er et ew|
|fa fe fi fo fu||ga ge gi go gu||ha he hi ho hu||i ic if im ir it iw||ja je ji jo ju|
|ka ke ki ko ku||la le li lo lu||ma me mi mo mu||na ne ni no nu||o oc of om or ot ow|
|pa pe pi po pu||q qu||ra re ri ro ru||sa se si so su||ta te ti to tu|
|u uc uf um ur ut uw||va ve vi vo vu||wa we wi wo wu||x y z|
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "Spanish verbs"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 4,783 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)