Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Fundamental » All languages » Spanish » Lemmas
Spanish lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Spanish adjectives: Spanish terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Spanish adverbs: Spanish terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Spanish conjunctions: Spanish terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Spanish determiners: Spanish terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of the following noun.
- Category:Spanish interjections: Spanish terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Spanish morphemes: Spanish word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Spanish multiword terms: Spanish lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Spanish nouns: Spanish terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Spanish numerals: Spanish terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Spanish particles: Spanish terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Spanish phrases: Spanish groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Spanish prepositions: Spanish adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Spanish pronouns: Spanish terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Spanish verbs: Spanish terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- Spanish adjectives (5 c, 22733 e)
- Spanish adverbs (4 c, 4405 e)
- Spanish conjunctions (2 c, 120 e)
- Spanish determiners (4 c, 55 e)
- Spanish interjections (1 c, 423 e)
- Spanish morphemes (5 c, 0 e)
- Spanish multiword terms (0 c, 11919 e)
- Spanish nouns (16 c, 63934 e)
- Spanish numerals (1 c, 142 e)
- Spanish particles (0 c, 8 e)
- Spanish phrases (5 c, 570 e)
- Spanish prepositions (2 c, 214 e)
- Spanish pronouns (6 c, 146 e)
- Spanish verbs (13 c, 9413 e)
Pages in category "Spanish lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 101,776 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- a base de
- a base de bien
- a boca de invierno
- a boca de jarro
- a boca de noche
- a bocajarro
- a bordo
- a bote pronto
- a brazo partido
- a buen entendedor, pocas palabras bastan
- a buen fin no hay mal tiempo
- a buen hambre no hay pan duro
- a buen paso
- a buen recaudo
- a buen seguro
- a buena hora
- a buenas horas
- a buenas horas mangas verdes
- a bulto
- a cabalidad
- a caballito
- a caballo
- a caballo regalado no le mires el diente
- a caballo regalado, no le mires el dentado
- a cada dos por tres
- a cada momento
- a cada paso
- a cada rato
- a cada uno lo suyo
- a cal y canto
- a calzón quitado
- a cámara lenta
- a cambio de
- a capa y espada
- a capela
- a capella
- a cappella
- a cara de perro
- a cara o cruz
- a cargo
- a cargo de
- a carrera abierta
- a carrera tendida
- a carta cabal