Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Aragonese language » Lemmas
- Category:Aragonese adjectives: Aragonese terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Aragonese adverbs: Aragonese terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Aragonese conjunctions: Aragonese terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Aragonese determiners: Aragonese terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Aragonese nouns: Aragonese terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Aragonese numerals: Aragonese terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Aragonese prepositions: Aragonese adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Aragonese pronouns: Aragonese terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Aragonese verbs: Aragonese terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Aragonese lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 222 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)