Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (RP) IPA: /ˈmaɪndˌbɒɡ.(ə.)lɪŋ/, X-SAMPA: /"maInd%bQg.(@)liN</
- (US) enPR: mīndʹbäg'lĭng, IPA: /ˈmaɪndˌbɑɡlɪŋ/, X-SAMPA: /"maInd%bAgliN/
Audio (US) (file)
Alternative forms 
- mind-boggling (especially UK)
- That causes the mind to boggle; that is beyond one's ability to understand or figure out; bewildering; mystifying.
- Faced with a mindboggling selection of special-purpose shampoos, he gave up and simply purchased something inexpensive with a pleasant fragrance.