Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Prone to cause obsession
- The idea is too tempting, it's obsessive
- Having one thought or pursuing one activity to the absolute or nearly absolute exclusion of all others.
- Hardcore fans' obsessive behavior may take over their lives
- Excessive, as results from obsession.
- A workaholic's obsessive zeal may lead to success or burnout
having one thought or pursuing one activity to the absolute or nearly absolute exclusion of all others
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
obsessive (plural obsessives)