- (transitive, obsolete) To make an ambitious display of; to show or exhibit boastingly.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Jeremy Taylor to this entry?)
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
- second-person plural present indicative of ostentare
- second-person plural imperative of ostentare
- feminine plural of
- vocative masculine singular of