Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
permaboner (plural permaboners)
- (slang) A penis that is persistently erect; a prolonged erection.
- 2008, Kiki Faran, Mr. Right Hand: An MF Spanking Novel, Lulu Press (2008), ISBN 9781435709027, page 196:
- “If there were even one straight bone in this sexy as all hell body of mine, I'd have a raging permaboner.”
- 2008, Brad Perry, "Hooking Up with Healthy Sexuality: The Lessons Boys Learn (and Don't Learn) About Sexuality, and Why a Sex-Positive Rape Prevention Paradigm Can Benefit Everyone Involved…", in Yes Means Yes!: Visions of Female Sexual Power & a World Without Rape (eds. Jaclyn Friedman & Jessica Valenti), Seal Press (2008), ISBN 9781580052573, page 199:
- While I like to think I avoided the overtly harmful extremes of that mindset, I was also a chronically horny young man, and compounding my permaboner was the fact that other dudes were playing the get-some game as intensely as they knew how.